AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF GREATER TOMORROW INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
In broader terms, the aims and objectives of the college are as stated below
1. To foster national unity by bringing together students from diverse ethic extractions to live together and share common ideas.
2. To produce the students with high quality education that:
Has a wider curriculum and is capable of gathering the needs and talents of the individual students.
Will develop in the students the capacity for natural thinking and a desire for achievement and self-improvement.
Will equip them to live effectively in the changing world of science and technology.
Will develop in the students the ability to get ready with life, the importance of self-worth, human dignity and respect for others.
PHILOSOPHY OF THE SCHOOL
1. The college stresses the need to place her students on education and what is learned in school rather than certificate and job qualification.
2. The college believes in the scientific nature of educational programme for the development and equipment of her students for meaningful ventures.
3. The college also has a strong conviction that it is her duty to prepare the individual students to effectively participate in politics, possess the spirit of self-worth, human dignity and respect for others.
4. Above all, the college believes it is her duty to lay a very solid foundation for prospective leaders of tomorrow with relevant skills and intellect wherewithal to excel at all levels of leadership.