GREATER TOMORROW INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
PMB 271, ARIGIDI-AKOKO, ONDO STATEEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Motto: Armed with the truthâ€¦â€¦.
NATIONAL AWARDS OF THE SCHOOL
1. February 2006, ANCOPSS, National Quiz Competition, Owerri, Imo State
2. December 2006, Certificate of Achievement during the 1st Annual Emerging Athlete Games, an initiative of National Institute of Sports [NISPORT]
3. July 2008, National Champion in the National Environmental Sanitation Quiz Competition organized by the Federal Ministry of Environment, Housing and Urban Development
4. August 2008, National Champion, Stan Quiz Competition held in Yenogoa, Bayelsa State.
5. June 2009, National Champion in the 16th National JETS Competition held at the Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu in Yobe State.
6. August 2009, National Champion in International Olympic Committee (IOC) Essay and Literature Competition held at National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos
7. March 2010, National Champion at the 6th National Science Fair and Quiz Competition held at the University of Science and Technology, Portharcourt, River State.
8. August 2010, National Champion, Junior Secondary School Category of STAN National Quiz Competition held in Makurdi, Benue State.
9. December 2010, National Champion at the 17th National JETS Quiz Competition held in Katstina, Kastina State.
10. June 2011, National Champion, 2011 COWBELL National Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition (Senior Category) Held at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, FCT
11. August 2011, National Champion at the 2011 NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition Held at the Amphi Theatre of the National Headquarter of NNPC Tower in Abuja, FCT.
12. September 2011, National Champion at the 2011 Mathematics Association of Nigeria (MAN), National Mathematics Competition Held in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State Capital.
13. January 2012, National Champion at the 18th National JETs Competition held at AKA Community Secondary School, Uyo in Akwa Ibom State.
14. March 2012, National Champion at the 2012 National Quiz Competition of Society for Promotion of Science and Technology held in Umuohia, Abia State.
15. Geopolitical zone champion at the ANCOPSS Quiz Competition held in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria
16. April 2012, National Champion at the All Nigeria Congress of Principals of Secondary Schools (ANCOPSS) National Quiz Competition held in Enugu, Enugu State.
17. June 2012, National Champion at the 2012 Cowbell National Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition (NASSMAC) Junior Category held at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja FCT
18. October 26th - 3rd November, 2012, The Primary Section of the school represented Nigeria in the 9th International Science Olympiad held at City Montesori School, Lucknow India
19. May 2013, The College was given an Award of Excellence in recognition of her Meritorious Standard Achieved in IT Education in Nigeria. The Award was presented by the Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer.
20. July 2013, Queen of Mathematics Award at the 8th Pan African Congress of Mathematics held at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.
21. September 2013, National Champion at the 2013 National Mathematics Olympiad held at Owerri, Imo State.
22. October 2013, Best Female Science Engineering Student in the 2013 UTME results.
23. The school received the most Entertaining Team Award at the Nestle Milo Secondary School Basketball Competition, at the Western Conference 2014
24. March 2014, Overall best result in Junior Mathematics at the Nigeria Science and Mathematics Olympiads.
25. March 2014, Overall best result in Nigeria Biology at the Nigeria Science and Mathematics Olympiads.
26. March 2014, Overall best result in Nigeria Mathematics Olympiad, Senior Category.
27. September 2014, National Champion in the Essay Writing Competition organized by MIKE OKWONKWO Educational and Youth Initiative (MOEYI) held at the Trem International Headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria.
28. December 2014, National Champion at the 19th National JETs Competition
29. August 2015, Best Female Student at the 52nd Mathematics Association of Nigeria Competition held in Enugu, Enugu State.
30. August 2015, National Champion in the PAN-AFRICAN MATHEMATICS OLYMPIADS for Girls (PAMO-G) held in Abuja, Nigeria.
31. August 2015, National Champion at the Junior Mathematics Category of the MAN Mathematics Competition, held in Enugu, Enugu State.
32. Achievement Award for producing the 5th Prize Winner in Nigeria in the Junior Category of Cowbellpedia TV Quiz Competition,
33. June 2016, National Champion in the Letter Writing Competition organized by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) Mamidu Moyin
34. October 2017, National Champion in the Letter Writing Competition Organized by the Universal Postal Union Andrew Naomi
35. November 2017, National Champion at the 2017 Cowbellpedia TV Mathematics Competition show.
36. November 2017, National Award as the Most Consistent School for the Past Three Consecutive Years in Cowbellpedia TV Quiz Competition in Nigeria.
37. November 2017, National Champion at the National Institute of Physics Competition held in Minna, Niger State.
38. May 2018, National Champion at the Interswitch SPAK Science Competition 2018.
39. October 2018, National Champion in Essay Writing Competition at the 31st Edition of National Festival of Arts and Culture held in Portharcourt, Nigeria
40. May 2019, National Champion at the 21st Edition of the National JETS Competition held in Keffi, Nassarawa State.
41. August 2019, National Champion STAN Science competition held in Kano, Nigeria.
42. August 2019, 2nd Best in Nigeria, at the National SPELL IT Battle of the Champion.
1. February 2004, Overall best in Cowbell National Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition. Junior Category
2. March 2005, State Champion in the Cowbell National Mathematics Competition.
3. March 2005, State Champion in Table Tennis Competition.
4. December 2005, State Champion in the ANCOPSS National Quiz Competition (Junior Category)
5. December 2006, Overall best in Essay Writing Competition organized by Her Excellence, Mrs Olufunke Agagu, the wife of the State Governor to mark the Children Christmas party
6. April 2007, State Champion in Volleyball Badminton and Table Tennis at the 2007 Festival of Sport for Secondary School students organized by the state ministry of sports and youth development
7. January 2007, a student of the school was appointed a continuity announcer at the Ondo State Childrenâ€™s Programme.
8. April 2008, State Champion at the State Level of the Quiz Competition on National Environmental Sanitation.
9. July 2008, State Meritorious Award as the Overall Best in STAN Quiz Competition.
10. March 2008, State Champion in Cowbell National Mathematics Competition
11. May 2010, State Champion in 2010 NNPC National Quiz Competition
12. June 2010, State Champion in the State Final STAN Quiz Competition.
13. September 2010, State Champion in the 2010 National JETS Quiz Competition.